Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Superhero Girl 76



Superhero Girl takes a well deserved vacation! Unfortunately she's stumbled on one of those ninja-attire only beaches that are all the rage in Europe. Gotta dress like a ninja or no fun in the sun for you!

Okay, I'm sure some of you lovely readers already know about this, but there is big comic news! I (surprise!) draw comics other than Superhero Girl, and one of those comics, my soon to be published graphic novel Friends With Boys, is being serialized online! You can read the first 36 or so pages here, and it will be updating five times a week (every weekday) until its publication in February 2012. I'm REALLY THRILLED that I'll be able to share this comic with my online readers, and I hope that you'll support me by passing the link on to your friends (and anyone else you think would enjoy the comic) and buying the book when it comes out in February. Please spread the word!

8 comments:

  1. "Gotta dress like a ninja or no fun in the sun for you!"

    Don't you mean "AND no fun in the sun"? Don't see ninja's getting a whole lot of sun. Will end up with the opposite of the sunburn SHG got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least it wasn't a nude beach...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be a test of endurance for the ninjas . . . wearing all black clothes in the sun means intense dehydration, and they'll have to deal with the sand in their suits.

    All the more reason why ninja-attire is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, this strip is just excellent !! And I'm gonna go get a glimpse at your other webcomics FWB right now !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ninjas´suits are in fact Stillsuits from Dune.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, grab a Morphsuit, or something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this comic (the whole comic, not just this particular intallment - which I also love). Aside from the gag, the two best things in this one are the sun in panel one, and "splish"!

    ReplyDelete