Blog Archive

Friday, April 1, 2011

Superhero Girl 44


New Year's Resolutions time! Superhero Girl's resolutions are very sweet, but unfortunately reality invades. I'm very impressed Superhero Girl's roommate has been able to put up with her unemployed ass this long. Paying double rent is never cool. Fortunately I've never had to deal with a mooching roommate, although I know people who have ... I've never had a bad roommate ever, actually. I've gotten sick of some, fought with some, some have bugged me, but they've always paid the rent and respected my privacy, so I can't complain.

Now I live with my boyfriend, and though I have enjoyed living with roommates in the past, it's much better to live with your boyfriend. For many, many reasons. :)

Anyway, that has nothing to do with anything, but living with people is always tricky.

6 comments:

  1. I see Roommate Girl has haveing two options.

    One, kick out SG, and get someone who can pay the rent. Reasonable, and makes sense.

    Or Two, keep SG, wait for her to get some money, and never have to worry about people breaking in or needing to find someone to lift something heavy. AND you get to have a superhero roommate. May not make as much sense, but come on...A superhero for a roommate? That's just cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chair looks soooo comfortable. I want her chair and I want her hair! I want to exist in your cartoon worlds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, the papasan makes me unreasonably happy. Great stuff as always, Ms. Hicks. Thanks for making such an awesome comic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE SHG's expression range in this one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh SHG, that sounds like my resolution too~ xP

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know why, but I like chicks in turtlenecks. :)

    ReplyDelete